Build-A-Bear Rocks!
Hey Welcome To Buildabearville Rocks!
Register today for fun contests, chatting with friendly members, posting in fun games.

Register Now and Join The FUN here in BABV Rocks! Smile

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello Welcome to Build-A-Bear Rocks!

Share | 

Alices awesome diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alicecoolgirl

BR Coins : 6345

PostSubject: Alices awesome diary   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Here is a diary. It will be updated weekly

What I did on BuildABearVille

This week

Monday
Today On babv I decided to make a few cakes. I went to the supermarket located in one of my bears rooms to collect and buy some important food that I needed to use to make these delious cakes. I got some flour and some eggs. After that I headed back down to my kitchen. I got sidetracked once again and ended up watering the plants. When I got back in the kitchen I was ready for . But I knew I had to make cakes. cause
Cakes=Happy BFF's. so I put on my I-Bear player and listened to some music . I was singing away and dancing whilst cooking. Little did I know my bff was creaping in. I was day dreaming when suddenly it started to snow, only inside this time and not outside. I looked up and I saw white fluffy stuff on my head. I turned around and saw that my bff was standing there with Flour all over her. Then I discovered she had thrown flour at me. I said bring it on! and away we went, I was winning and used 4 bags of flour, she was losing and only had a bag left. we both looked like clowns by this time clown . I did say I wanted to make cakes but a flour fight was much more fun

Tuesday
Today I was faced with the big problem of a winter wonderland of flour in my kitchen. I got my brush and cleaned up, I took forever. By then I had forgotton about the cakes and decided to pop to the icecream palor. When I arrived I made a new friend. She was very funny and we had a good laugh.

Wednesday
Today I was bored and after going for a walk i decided to go to the gym. I got my gym stuff on and hit the treadmills. I lost a lot of weight from doing all the excersie. so I decided to buy some nice clothes to treat myself. soon it was late and the day just flew by.[/
b][b]

Thurday
Today I met my bffs and we had a pool party, we decided to have a water fight. I got my big water (leaf) blower out and then we were off. I climbed to my tree house and I called it base. So I was kinda safe. Maya tired to through a water balloon at me only it ended up hitting the next door neighbours, they weren't too happy about getting wet. We began to run quickly and then we countied to have a water fight in the forest. We got really tired though and thought about camping out all night. We tired to find a tent but for some reason all of them were locked. We tired every door to all the tents that were at the waterfall and around CHHP. so we went into the cabin and asked the mint bear, all the other bears were busy helping others. He said to stay in a hotel. So we went to this fancy hotel, it was called La Hotel El Maxine of maxines house for short

Friday
We woke up feeling very good and we went to grab a coffee. Today I went to work at the university as a teacher. I love to teach and I always give a helping hand. Later I went to my friends sage party it rocked, we played fashion show, danced around and had a whale of a time

Saturday
I went to the zoo today only they didn't let me in, I felt sad how people couldn't get in that weren't V.I.B's. I ran to the haunted house and tired to look into the zoo from the balcony, no luck just trees. I sat down and had a idea, I thought I could go under cover as a worker to get in, but yet again that didn't work either. I had another idea, I could hide in someone backpack and get in, only yet again they noticed me. I tried to think scratch . I got it I said, I jumped up and got into my icecream balloon ride. I went up up up and up, into the sky I went. I could see all the animals from the sky and they all looked so cute, I flew around the zoo a lot, looking down at all the wonderful animals.

(sunday will come soon)

Last week on babv

Monday
I went to the park and saw my best friends chels, we played some games and have some fun. Later on I went back to my cub condo and gave my bear a bath, then I went to bed cause I just felt like it.

Tuesday
I logged on to babv and found I had a lot of mail, I decided to read them all and it did take a while. Then when I had finished up I saw 7 of my bff's waiting for me, we had a laugh and giggled it off. Poppy my friend said lets go bowling, but lucy said lets go swimming, I said what about icecream and as soon as you knew it we were eating icecreams. I looked over at my friends face, she had icecream all over her nose. Then we declared a icecream food fight. and things got messy.............

Wednesday
After yesterday I didn't do much today. I just lazed around in my cub condo and sat down with the fake cats in the dining room

Thursday
It was time for shopping!! I got up got a coat on and raced to the mall, It was time to hit the shops and don't stop till I dropped. I raced to the clothes section and picked up anything PINK. I tried them on and blew a massive 5,000 on clothes I didn't really need. Then came icecream and a little flat root beer. Soon I found myself wondering into the bag section. I picked up 7bags, Pink and green mainly.

Friday
Soon I began to relise how much I had spent at the mall. All my savings were gone, I need a banker I thought. So off I went into town, then I noticed the hair salon. I saw all the colours and said wow wow. I turned my hair you guess it PINK!

Saturday
I woke up and I looked in the mirror, I saw my pink pink hair, Not really sure I like it now i thought. so off I went into town and changed my hair to brown, much better I said

Sunday
Today I went to my friends cub condo and we had a sleepover. we dressed up like ghosts and scared the people around town. we tried to get into the zoo at night time too, only that didn't work so we went fishing instead.

(hope you like my diary)

Last edited by alicecoolgirl on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administator
Administator

BR Coins : 6580

PostSubject: Re: Alices awesome diary   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

Aweshum! Dairy Alice! Very Unique! It's Funny also! Cain't Wait to read more!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Rachel

BR Coins : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Alices awesome diary   Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Hehe, very cute diary! Very Happy
Write more soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicecoolgirl

BR Coins : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Alices awesome diary   Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm